Today I would like to introduce you all a wonderful iPhone Apps called "PPTV". This apps can let us watch movies and dramas via our iPhone with either a 3G connection or a wifi connection.

I found that it got a lot of new movies and dramas and even my son like it as he can enjoy his japanese movies as it is in japanese and not dubbed. All the movies and dramas are in english,mandarin and japanese.

This is a very new apps as it was only released on 8 june 2011. Best about this apps is that it is a free apps.


Well now,I can watch a full length movie or a drama without have to search or press any button..
Speed is fast and image is also sharp..I like this PPTV Apps. So if anyone of you wish to try it,it is compatible with iPhone 3Gs, iPhone4, iPod touch(3 generation), iPod touch(4 generation) and ipad. It requires iOS4.0 or later.

0 comments: