My eldest son came home on the 29th .December and he will celebrate Japanese New Year with us.He asked me what do I want for New Year and of course ,I says "Ang Pow"...kakakaaaa...
Then he ask what his youngest sister would like for new year and she (Saki) says,she would like a pair of boots.So ,my eldest son ask me to take them shopping at our nearby mall.

At the mall,while we were glancing at so many things on sale,my daughter saw a white Angora rabbit fur cap.It is very cute with a ribbon attached to its side and its feels very warm too.

Saki asked her brother(Takanori) if he would buy it for her as her new year present.Her generous big brother of course could not resist her request as they both are very close to each other.
At then,we move to the shoes department and search for boots to buy.My daughter found a beige velvet boots with two small pom poms attached to its side and the heels are not too high either.

On the other hand I too was glancing at some boots too,and I found one particular pair of boots of my liking.It is a pair of black leather boots with folds and its quite cute,my son noticed that I was testing it and he says he will buy it for me if I want it...heheeee..
As we have finished buying our boots,I walked over to the handbag department and glanced around the store.I found a soft leather brown handbag and it can be use two ways,as it also have a long strap and a short strap too.I like its texture as it is very soft,even though it is leather.

To make the story short,my son bought it for me too...hahhaaaa...so this coming 2011 year new ,I will have a beautiful pair of black boots and a soft leather handbag to pair with my new outfit.
What a wonderful way to start my new 2011 new year...wearing all the presents from my love ones and waiting to receive my "Ang Pow" too...A Mother's pride and happiness...

3 comments:

amycheah said...

Hey JLE, I can't wait to see u in ur new outfit, ur boots and ur handbag. Remember to snap a photo and let me see yah!

amycheah said...

Hey JLE, u really modern mom...ur boots look so stylish...

jepunlauee said...

Amy..I nama "lau ee",tapi hati is still very young ler..
still play PSP games,play playstation games and pakai boots also lo...kakakakaa