Today is my birthday,March 12th.My daughter make me simple birthday cake and I bought some fried chicken and make some maki sushi as we were not very hungry..hehee
I don't make a big celebration today because I actually celebrated last night with my kids.We went out to buy my birthday presents and later my son treat me to a Japanese BBQ
dinner.


I am going to show to you all my birthday presents from my love ones..At the bottom photos are the presents before they are open.


I would like to thank my love ones for all the wonderful presents ,that they gave me.I receive a crystal bracelet,a hangbag and two pairs of onise earring...just the perfect gift on my birthday..

I can wear my crystal bracelet,put on my onise earrings and carry my brand new hangbag to work tomorrow,heheheeeee

I am also very touch by my online friends ,who take the time to wish me birthday wishes..thankyou ,my dear online friends...for remembering my birthday..

7 comments:

amycheah said...

I sure know u will have your "happy, happy" birthday one...wish u a very happy birthday.

sting said...

happy birthday! so sweet of your love ones to give you such beautiful gifts :-)

jepunlauee said...

thanks Amy and Sting for your birthday wishes to me..
Yes..I have a wonderful birthday yesterday and I am very touched by the presents given to me by my love ones..

TINTIN said...

Happy Birthday...I wish you dreams come true!

jepunlauee said...

Thanks Tintin..its so nice to hav friends who remember me...kekekekek

Kikey Loo said...

Happy belated birthday~ muaks~

jepunlauee said...

thank you ..thank you...kikey.(^-^)