Today I would like to show you all, the church which I attend in japan. The name of my church is Toyokawa Grace Baptist Church.

The pastor's name is Pastor Yoichi Hatakawa.He is a very friendly pastor and his wife is also very kind.

I goes to this church every Sunday morning ,and the people there are all very polite and kind.

They helps me to find the verses in the bible as in japanese bible,the names are not pronounce the same as the english bible.

So,I have to buy a bilingual bible in other to follow the preaches..

The churches in japan are simple in appearance,but I believe it is not the appearance that counts..it is more important to be there in order to learn more about our Lord..
I always enjoy my sunday services very much and I always feels very refresh and happy after I attend my sunday church..


Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way.The Lord be with all of you. (2 Thessalonians 3:16)

5 comments:

amycheah said...

So JLE, when will be your baptised take place? Or u have baptised dy?
ok, pls show us more photo on how Japanese celebrate Xmas day in church. Do check out my blog too for the xmas celebration/prayers in church.

jepunlauee said...

Ok ,will try to get some photos for you to see...

Jesse Tan said...

i'm not christian but i knw dat u need a name for baptise rite?
so did u choose urs? can u share wif me? If cannot then its ok.I just wan to "kaypo" nia....May u hv a Joyful and Happiness Christmas!

KOKahKOK said...

merry xmas ah aunty!!! enjoy ur white xmas in japan

jepunlauee said...

reply to jesse:i have my baptist name...hehe..will tell you in private...kekeke

reply to ah kok: merry christmas to you too..and yes,i will have a white christmas,as it is snowing recently..