Today, I would like to show you all two types of umbrellas. One is an ordinary folding type,but on the inside of the umbrella,it is coated with a silver coating with is able to block out the sunlight(UV cut).

What difference would you ask about this? Okay..I will let you know the answer..an ordinary umbrella will still be able to abstract the heat from the sun when we use it,but an UV cut umbrella is very cooling when you use it,it is able to block out the heat.

Another umbrella is I want to show you is a midget umbrella,which is popular in Japan.The photo you see is the size when compare with the ordinary fold type.
See how small it is,also it is very light and can fit into our handbag.I usually carry it coz it could be use both ways..rain or shine..
They are cute,right..

5 comments:

amycheah said...

hmmm...very good leh, so small huh, senang to bawa mana2.

jepunlauee said...

ya,very compact and also very light in weight...

sting said...

ooohhh, that's very handy... the other one that I love is the transparent type. though UV and sunlight can pass thru but I like it very much :-)

jepunlauee said...

The transparent type is not very lasting,coz the plastic tends to stick together..
I like the UV cut type of umbrella,as the shade it gives is very cooling when we use them..

Ang said...

Hi Jepunlauee, where can i buy a UV cut umbrella. I'm in N. California.
Thank you for your post!