On Friday after work,I went to my nearby home centre to look for some flowers to buy.As summer is already here,I was thinking of planting some flowering plants in my garden.

I was very surprised when I saw they were selling the jasmine flowers(bunga melor)..what I meant was the type of jasmine flowers(bunga melor) which I have seen in Malaysia.


I used to plant another type of jasmine in my garden which is the vein types,but the fragrance was not so nice.

I still remembered the type of jasmine flowers(bunga melor) fragrance in Malaysia..which is very sweet and strong.So this time,I found out the original name of this jasmine plant is called "Arabian Jasmine" or "Maid of Orleans".

The wonderful thing is that I managed to see so many jasmine flowers blooms,two days after I replant them into my garden.

The best part is the strong and sweet fragrance of the jasmine flower, fills my dining room and kitchen each time when there is a breeze of wind...

I can really says..it is very relaxing and smoothing feeling...my best present for this summer of 2010...

6 comments:

amycheah said...

so good u can find the same and exact jasmine as in Pg eh. Hey, next u can take the flower to make ur bedak sejuk.

jepunlauee said...

I am already using them to make my summer bedak...kakakaa..and the smell is wonderful..

TINTIN said...

I love jasmine too...^ ^

jepunlauee said...

yes..me too..the flagrance is very relaxing..calms the mind...

sting said...

oohhh I love jasmine's smell :-) Do they use the leaves to make jasmine tea??

jepunlauee said...

no..they use the flowers and mix with the tea leaves..leave them for 4 hours..you can see the videos in youtube..