Yesterday,being Friday,which is also my shopping day..I went to a well know mall..
I took one of my rings to be repaired at the jewellery shop inside the mall..and just as I was waiting for the salesgirl to give me the receipt,I saw that shop also sells crystals.
I then walk over to have a look at those crystals when the owner of the shop came to talk to me.She then noticed that I was also wearing crystals on my hand.
She started to show me several crystals and we chat for sometimes,which I later found out that she is also very crazy about crystals...hahaha..just like me...


In that shop,the crystals are not only sold as jewellery,but they have so many choices of crystals in various shapes ,colours and sizes...
I saw she was wearing several rock crystals of various shapes..
I suddenly felt that I should get one myself..
So she suggested that I chose my own crystals and she will try to arrange them for me..
She got so many books on crystals and we both check over what crystals is good and the rules of crystals..
We found out that crystals comes out best in numbers of 6,so I try to have my crystals in all sets of 6...
Here is my choice of rock crystals,with each set of 6 crystal each...


I was really surprised as the crystals in Japan are almost twice the amount of what I could buy in penang..aiya..what to do..love at first sight with it..haha..
So I reassure myself that it is my christmas present..kekeke...

By the way,let me tell you abit about rock crystals as the photo about is all rock crystals..
Rock crystal:All around healer and amplifier,aligns one's consciousness,focus one's thoughts or intentions.
I also have a crystal charger for my crystals at home,which I bought in penang..

The above photo is my crystals charger..it contains many small crystals and in the centre is the main rock crystal.
I have to put all my crystals into this bowl of crystal charger every morning to activates the power of the crystal's earth energy..by letting the morning sunshine,shines on to them.The morning sunshine will draw out all the negative energy and keeps the crystal "chi "fresh and vibrant.


If you look carefully into my crystal charger bowl,you will notice I have two bracelets of crystals in it.
On the left hand side is my pink colour crystals mixed with black colour crystals.The pink colour crystal is called Rose Quartz..it has the power to:A stone for love of self,love of others,love of universe&the power of forgiveness.
In other words ,means that if we wear them ,people will like us more.. and the black colour crystals is Agate:promote grace,good health,happiness,itelligence,longevity.

The above photo is my mini collection of crystals..on the left hand side is my anklet with various types of crystals,then beside is the the greyish type bracelet crystal called Smoky Quartz:gives ones the power to manifest their dreams and visions of earth.
I would like to show you my cute black crystal pendant with the shape of an apple.It is a black crystal called Obsidian: A supernatureal protective stone qith rainbow eye effect.To ward off eveils&bad luck..
I am hoping to get a green colour crystal called Ametrine:Release tension,clears emotional blockage.Double the functions of amethyst and citrine..

6 comments:

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Wah!You got so many types of crystalslah!
Hehehe....Know me!Right!?More you show more i become "COPY CAT" lo!Hahaaaa...

amycheah said...

wow wow wow so many crystal ....hope after u wear all your crystal, the good "chi" will come to you.

TINTIN said...

wow, very nice crystal wor... i hv some of my own collection too. I love crystals too!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year Lau Ee!!

jepunlauee said...

merry christmas to you and your faily too,Sue..
hey tintin,hope you will also show me your crystals oneday..hehe..
reply to amy:ya,i too hope that good "chi" will comes to me after wearing thses crystals...
reply to kacang* hahah..nym la,we can be boria..twins..kekeke...

Anonymous said...

lovely crystals there, jle.. i too love crystals! i bot lots of those and place in a crystal bowl also.. i have a crystal ball that i take out to wash (in salt and running water) occasionaly and all the little gem crystals. I believe in the energy in crystals alot.