When I first started using internet..I surfed news sites and search google..
Then oneday,I happened to see a column in our malaysian newspaper,a story about penanghokkien podcast .I was so curious to know what is it all about,and later I was hooked on that podcast.
Then from penanghokkien,I learned that ,there is also a chatroom which was called"sembang chatroom".This is where ,my trend hopping starts...

I met many good friends from all over the world in the "sembang chatroom"and I can feeled my whole free time is spend on it chatting.
As we are all listeners of PGHK,we also sometimes join in the recording..with Miku John who is the host.
We even have several gathering in penang..and I managed to meet many dear and close friends.

Then the trend hopping moves on to "facebook".We all almost disappeared overnight from the "sembang chatroom".The "sembang chatroom" starts to cool down,as we were all busy uploading our photos and inviting our friends to join several groups(penanghokkien podcast group,hua hee tai group,ect..ect..)

Later a dear friend of mine"Ah Hoon" invited me to see her blog...I was automatically hooked in blogging.I later managed to find the whole bunch of my friends from PGHK there in blogspot.So the trend hopping moves from "facebook" to "blogging"...hahaha...
I later also had alot of blogger friends when they visted my blog and I too vice versa..

The next trend hopping after blogging is online dramas..which is the current trend..hehe..We managed to pass information on what dramas are good and the links to access them.We even have a codename for describing ourselves in this trend.
When we are watching these dramas or searching for them,we will says"we are doing our homework".We refered ourselves as "students"..hehe..
So you will know,when we commented on a student.."wah..you aso hard working ah..finished your homework so fast ah??"

I wonder what's the next trend going to be...hahahaha...


12 comments:

amycheah said...

hey JLE, u r the best student among so many leh!! somemore is the hard working student that manage to complete so many homework...wakakakaka. Hey current 2 homework which is "The Four" and "Last One Standing" is not so siok huh! What do u think?

TINTIN said...

hahaha,,,..yaya, we can spent the whole day sticking on the screen of our laptop. There're too many thing to do online..mm, my mom won't understand one ~ >"<

Joze Foo said...

Haiyo nowadays sien no homework (drama) to do lei.... I only did some revision (variety show) otherwise i will failed my final exam lo...lol

jepunlauee said...

hahaha..see lah..when I mention "homework" in my blog..so many "students"..join in lioa...keke..
reply to amy:Ya..the worst is "the Four"..makes me doze off so many time..but the "Last one standing " is a bit okay la...
hey,hnkp..when I don't have new homework to do time,I also do revision ler..see old dramas..

Kikey Loo said...

i am not hard work in home work, cos dun hav lot of free time, but i did finish moonlight! :)

Anonymous said...

i very ko lian here. no highspeed internet. cannot do 'homework'... when i read all your post about tvb drama, i gatai want to watch liao =(

jepunlauee said...

hey sioa char boh..no need so highspeed also can see wor,coz I can see with the speed of 115kpbs nia..which is not even 1 MB..

Zooropa said...

It shows that u guys are up to date to catch-up every new & trendy things! Good!!!

Dora:)

Constance Chan said...

yayaya agree, we are all trendsetters and trend-movers. blog to facebooking to dramas. what is next? but i think i'm the only one havent catch moonlight yet cos i want to watch it dvd form and want to rent all at once. i lazy to get it online cos i think this show sure addictive. next week is exam starting so i wait patiently till finish (takes a month!) then i can enjoy liao. now stress revision and homework.

Jesse Tan said...

hehe..i oso like to watch drama ...but lately drama is not that good...hopefully next month will have better 1....

jepunlauee said...

yaya..I also waiting to watch that drama"Gems of life" recommended by HNKP..It will start on october 20...saw its trailer..not bad ler...hehe...

K3ViN said...

i oready got the moonlight and some other homeworks but no yet watch it :P