Three women: one engaged, one married and one a mistress, are chatting
over lunch and conversation turns to their relationships. They decided
that night to surprise their men.
All three would wear a black leather
bra and thong, stiletto heels and a mask over their eyes.


A few days later they meet up for lunch.

The engaged woman:
The other night when my boyfriend came over he found
me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and
said, 'You are the woman of my dreams. I love you.' Then we made love
all night long.

The mistress: Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I
was wearing the leather outfit, heels, mask over my eyes and a raincoat.
When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we had wild sex for
hours.


The married woman:
I sent the kids to stay at my mother's house for the
night. When my husband came home I was wearing the leather bra, black
stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. He walked in the door,
looked at me and said, 'What's for dinner,
Batman? '

5 comments:

amycheah said...

wakakakakakaka ...........funny.

Tau Sar Phneah said...

totally hillarious!!!

Piggy said...

Ha ha ha. Married so long really can become like that one ar?

jepunlauee said...

reply to piggy: can la,believe me..hahah..from an old woman who have been married for more than 20's more years...what we sometimes expect from our hubby,cannot get thru their mind ler...hahahahha..

Piggy said...

Oh..like that really chia lat lar. Hmm...i once heard this before :

Before marriage : He walk behind u, chasing after u.

After marriage : Walk side by side

After marriage with kids : U and kids, walk at the back chasing after him...