This year,I bought these types of sandals for myself and my kids.
These type of sandals are quite popular in Japan and in Malaysia,I think..

They are rather of extraordinary colours..such as..bright red..blue,orange,white,black,green ,ect..

I choose two pairs for myself..a brown pair and a black pair as I do not have the courage to wear those bright colours..hehe..

As for my daughter,Saki..she choose a pink pair...
I also bought a pair for my mum ..a green pair..and send it back to penang via POS LAJU..hahaha..

I find these shoes very comfortable to wear and also they are very light,so my feet will not get tired easily..
I also buy some cute button studs with various designs and add then onto our sandals.
My daughter add some beautiful stone studs on her pink sandals too..

Well,you all too might try it..and let us all enjoy this summer with our cute sandals...hahahaha..

Here are two photos to show you some of the sandals that I bought..


3 comments:

amycheah said...

yea, ths sandal also very popular in M'sia. I like the toddler size eh cos it is small & cute.

Kikey Loo said...

i also have this sandals. In US, they call it "crock".. my one have flower on top!! :)

jepunlauee said...

reply to kikey: I also looking for flower studs ler,but never sell,only have the funny studs and colour stones nia...
Reply to amy cheah: Ya,those toddler size ones are very cute...