I am now trying to prepare my Feng Shui from June to the end of this year...

I learn about feng shui from Lilian Too's books,and I found them to be usefull.


I do believe that even if we not good in following 100% of what the fung shui's book teach us to do,we can still achieve our maximum standard...that is by our own pace...

This year I will try to protect,cleanse energize and enpower the chi of my home with the pratice of fung shui..


According to my feng shui,I will put a weaver statue(tanoki in japanese) at my main entance..that will bring luck into the house..




Next I will have to put a bowl of still water with green plants on the south of my house for family harmony.This will help to make the family happy and also good health will follow...


Next ,I will hang a windchime on the southeast for prosperity...


I also change my cushion covers to red colour as my house faces south as red chusions activate the fire element of the living room and anyone spending time here will benifit from this tapping of recognition luck.

Well,let's hope my luck for this later half of the year will change for the better...hehe..
Well...Friends..wellcome to the FENG SHUI's world.....

7 comments:

Lynda said...

What pretty additions to your home! I really think these will add to the balance to your home and to your life. Feng Shui tips are a simple and easy way to adjust your life's energy. Keep it up!

Eddie Wong said...

jepunlauyee,

i practice fungshui from joey yap. fungshui divide to 2 types : 1) classical fungshui, 2) modern fungshui.

joey yap practice modern fungshui which more suit to us. you can try it too.

hehehehehe hope good chi will come to your house.

eddie

jepunlauee said...

thanks for he commnts..Lynda and Eddie..I am still new in this feng shui's world..but I will learn more about it to improve my life...

Anonymous said...

wow!!now-u-are-in-something-new-again,this-lauyee-really-interesting-hor,hihi:-p

Not-knowing-well-abt-fengshui-but-i-more-or-less-influenced-by-my-fengshui-maniac-father,so-it-is-kind-of-interesting.
for-one-thing-i-always-make-sure-genkan{main-entrance}-stay-clean,bright-and-neat,shoes^have^to^be^nicely^arranged^,and^put^something^like^plants^there.

Jipunabor

Ah Beng said...

wow... i love that tanoki very very much... any chance to get it in penang?

jepunlauee said...

I dun't know whether penang got sell those tanoki or not..better ask our penang friends..hehe..
Tanoki are believe to bring luck into the house when it is put at the outside entrance of the house...

Tau Sar Phneah said...

interested in feng shui now ar??..hehehe..