Yesterday evening,I was abit tired and not in the mood to cook~~~


So the next best thing for me is to sit and glue myself to the computer and surf the internet~~


Then when my daughter came back from school,she ask me why I am so quite ? I told her that I am very tired,but in fact is I am busy chatting via typing with my online friend...hehe...

She says.."Okasan..(mummy)..please relax yourself,I will cook dinner for you tonite~~

I wasn't paying attention to what she says ,and I says "OK OK"~~coz my online friends is busy relying back to me~~keke....

When I was feeling hungry and decided to cook dinner,I was so surprised that all the food is on the table...including my favourite "Nestum milk drink"....

My daughter says to me.."Okasan (mummy) ,please sit down and taste my homecooking~~

I was dumbfolded as I wasn't taking her words seriously when she says,she would cook dinner for me~

Well,to make the story short..the dinner is not bad..hehe...boleh makan la...and she even volunteer to wash up for me ,so that I can continue to go online...kekekeke....

here is a photo of the dinner she makes for me...just a simple but nutritious dinner~~

From left is my favourite "Nestem Drink", my miso soup, my rice, fish garnish with miso paste(miso saba), boiled vegetables mariginate with soya sauce n sugar n sesame seeds,potatoes salad and fried mixed vegetables~~~


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So touching JLE ......and so cute ur dotter. Love her so much !!

Anonymous said...

Saki-chan is such a sweetheart and very thoughtful, lucky u Jle. She can cook so well at her age hor, thumb up!

Jipunabor

Joze Foo said...

i wan the vege and the potato salad

jepunlauee said...

Jipunabor,you also can train yoyo to cook when she is a bit bigger..I train Saki when she was 9 years old...

K3ViN said...

wah soooo touching nia... ur dotter sure very sayang her mother lor :P

Anonymous said...

Wah..so good..I oso want a daughter...haha....u eat nestum some more eat rice ah?? So full lo..

Dav DiDi said...

looks taste ....